253/365
The Old Cabinet
We have this thing going on at our church. Anyone who wants to can get on a list to have breakfast/lunch/dinner with 7-8 other people. (every 4 months it changes people so you can meet others) It's a great way to get to know others in the church and to make new friends, or just get out and have a diversion in your life.
Today was the day for our group to meet so we decided to go to Chili's on the north side of town for lunch.
After we ate I drove around a little to see if there were any photos I could find since I don't usually go to that side of town very much. There was an old building, painted on the outside with a nautical theme, that I thought was interesting and then I saw this empty cabinet.
No comments:
Post a Comment