Tuesday, July 16, 2024

175/366
Pothos Rooting in Water

I'm not a gardener.  I've tried it and I don't enjoy it.  But I love houseplants and usually have good luck with whatever I grow indoors.  This is a Pothos that I'm rooting in water.
You can leave it in water indefinitely, which is what I think I'll do with these cuttings.  I have another group in water in another part of the living room.
I should probably invest in a different kind of houseplant just for variety.
I'll have to look around and see what I can find.

4 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Linda,
I'm here from Life is Good, where I saw your comment about photos and had to come visit.
I really enjoyed looking at your photos, they are really good.
I love taking photos and have a DSLR camera, but often use my phone simply because I have it with me all the time. However, I really do like to use my DSLR.

HappyK said...

I have done the same thing. I thought this plant was philodendron.

Linda said...

happyone, Your comment encouraged me to search the plant online. It's definitely a pothos. It's one of my favorite plants because it grows so easily with so little care and it's just so lush looking.

HappyK said...

I looked up the two plants too and they do look similar. Mine is philodendron. My leaves are a bit heart shaped.