Wednesday, July 15, 2026

197/365
Abandoned House on Corner

This abandoned house is on a corner in a run down neighborhood in Abilene, TX.  
The windows on one side are boarded up and there's a chain link fence surrounding the yard.  The other half of the building has an ac unit in the window, but the house is in disrepair and doesn't look like anyone is living in it.
The sky to the left looks like there's copy space.

2 comments:

MELODY JACOB said...

That wee corner spot has a proper eerie vibe to it. It is wild seeing that AC unit still sitting there in the window. Makes you wonder who was the last person to pack up, leaving it all behind to fall to bits. There is always a strange mystery about these old places. Did you get a closer look, or did you keep your distance?

Linda said...

I took the photo from my car across the street. I probably should have gotten closer to it, but I think I was being a little lazy that day.