Monday, May 19, 2008

Well, Sunday was the day we had a birthday party for Scott and Caleb--of course Leah would have been included, but it would have been an expensive party to fly her home from Hawaii. Also, cousin Vicki's birthday was the week before, which I didn't know, so she got in on the cake picture. I originally planned the get-together to be at Jessica's house in order to use her yard, but the weather forcast was for rain and cool temps, so I decided to have it at home and just stay inside, which, for once, was a really good call because it was raining by the time everyone arrived. So, my "baby" turned 21 this year. Scott turned 39. Whew, it's been a loooong 39 years, and I can hardly believe it's been that long. I can still see cousin Vicki at about 3 1/2 years old, picking infant Scott up off the couch and carrying him around--giving both Aunt Barbara and I fits thinking she might drop him. But, obviously, they both survived...




Jeremy and Alyssa were even willing to pose. Aly will be starting kindergarten in the fall. She's quite the beauty and she obviously has her daddy wrapped around her finger.


Then again, here's Lauren: model, drama queen, talker, comedic relief, charmer...

brings back memories of what fun her mother was when she was my little girl.



Not sure what this get-up was, but she liked it and thought it made a great face guard.


It was fun having everyone here. We missed Leah, but she was here with us in spirit.

Aloha

No comments: