Monday, March 26, 2012

Hot Hula
40/365

A friend of mine has been taking Hula lessons for the past couple of years and she recently got hooked up with an exercise group called Hot Hula.  For lack of a better way to describe it, it appears to be aerobic Hula.

Last night they performed at a venue that I won't even try to describe.  Let me just say that I couldn't get out of there fast enough.  I was mortified and embarrassed the entire time I was there waiting to photograph the performance. (I don't think my
friend had any idea of what the venue was going to be like)

Anyway, the dance was great to watch and they certainly looked like they were having a fun time. 


2 comments:

trishalyn said...

The HOT HULAs look like they're having fun. Sorry you didn't!

Bridget said...

ha ha ha .
you never know :)
it does look like fun!