Monday, February 24, 2014

POW! WOW! Again
4/365

I finally got back downtown after the artists were done with their creations.  Some of the work was kind of creepy and some of it didn't make sense to me, but it is what it is. 

 I didn't get there during the week for any of the events, but when I did go it was great because there were hardly any people around, so I could photograph to my heart's content with hardly any interference.  






This artwork will stay on the buildings until next year when the artists return to do new work.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Such gifted artists…both the painters and the photographer! :-)

The last image is my favorite. Not only is the painting one of my favorites, but I love how you captured the road signs in this image. While it is clearly evident that all of the paintings are done on buildings, the addition of the road signs in this image adds an important element in the composition.

I'm glad you went back and posted the "after" photos! :-)