Monday, December 21, 2015

Smoke Art
20/365

I recently took a tutorial class to learn how to photograph smoke.  It was so fun.  The class was small so everyone had a chance to practice, and it turned out to be much easier than I thought it would be.

It's five days before Christmas.  I finally finished all the handmade gifts I started, all the events at church are over, I don't have any appointments or meetings today...so I got things set up and practiced. Yay for a Day at Home once in a while!

It worked!~!  I'm so psyched.  Now the only thing left to do is practice the editing part so that I can made the smoke different colors.  But until then, this is what ya get. 




1 comment:

Trisha said...

WOW!!! Now I"m psyched!!! :-) Your smoke images are incredible!!!!!! You nailed the exposure...these are really beautiful!!! They're like snowflakes...no two are alike. AWESOME job!!! I can't wait to try it next week!!!