Tuesday, December 27, 2022

25/365
Golden Heart Plaza, Downtown Fairbanks, Alaska

I was in the park today with a friend who was shooting a photo session.  Needless to say, it was a fast session because it was only 0 degrees F, so there wasn't much I could do to help.

I spent some time looking around to see what I could photograph, when I saw this scene which I actually found quite compelling since I love photographing bare tree branches.

The plaza is on the banks of the Chena River, so this is looking across the river at the buildings on the other side.  It would have been great had I had a subject standing near one of the trees, especially if they were wearing a bright color like red or yellow, but alas, for me it was just the 
scenic.  

In spite of the cold it was fun having something different to photograph other than the town where I live. 

No comments: