Thursday, December 21, 2006

Last April I attended an annual photo conference. At the trade show I purchased photo mats that have names cut out in them--in each letter you place a 4x6 image of that person. They're very cool! That was last April, a whole 8 months ago. The mats had the names of my grandchildren, and they were supposed to be their Christmas presents. Christmas, as in 4 days from now. Guess when I finally got around to taking the photos--yesterday! Hmm, didn't procrastinate too much.


Anyway, I could only get the three youngest over here, since the older three were in school. So the mats will be for their birthdays I guess. The session was a hoot, the kids were great and I got some great images. Here's a sampling: the girl with the football jersey is 3 1/2, the other girl is 2 1/2 and the boy will shortly be 4.




No comments: