Sunday, August 19, 2012

Scavenger Hunt #4:  "Jumping"
99/365

This past week's Scavenger Hunt assignment was "jumping".  I had some ideas but I didn't get the chance to follow through with them.

But this weekend I attended a photo retreat with some ladies from my photo club.  Fortunately one of the ladies was a willing model and a really good sport about performing many jumps off the dock.  This was serendipity for me.  I didn't even know this was going to happen. 



After the "jumping" episode, she was willing to pose in more traditional ways.



4 comments:

trishalyn said...

Wow...these are AWESOME!!! (Sigh...makes me want to throw my camera away!)

I really love the images of your model jumping/diving in the water... as well as those of her posing afterward. Love the outfit she wore, too! Your model was such a GREAT sport...and a TERRIFIC jumper/diver! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Are you kidding me! Really?? I agree with Trish, I quit! What a great moment to have a model that was willing AND dressed the way she was..wow. I bet she will be thrilled with these images.

Anonymous said...

Egads! What a conundrum! Such a serene setting away from the cacophony of the city with no model to photograph. Thankfully one amongst you had an epiphany, becoming an oxymoron of sorts; the photographed photographer. Thank you for this delightful muse!

s.sarkar said...

Beautiful capture!