Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waikiki Vignettes
1/365

It was a beautiful day in Waikiki today.  A little windy, but warm & sunny.  No big waves like the ones on the North Shore, but enough wave action for the beginning surfers.  I really admire the beautiful wave photos I see that are created by talented & dedicated surf photographers, but I seem to be continuously drawn to the action on the beach.  







There was, however, one surfer I couldn't resist photographing.  We watched her "catch" three or four waves and applauded her great efforts.  



We were ultimately rewarded with this great smile.  What a cutie!



1 comment:

Trisha said...

Aaah…images you see from Paradise! :-)

These are beautiful! My favorite is the last one…awesome close-up shot!!! That little girl is precious!

Great job…keep them coming! :-)