Monday, June 28, 2021

33/365

The New Plant

I just moved into a new place.  It's larger than the apartment I've been in and I'll be sharing it with two others.  One is a working woman and one is a college student soon to be entering her sophomore year.  I know them both from church.  It should be a good fit, although I've loved living alone and this will be quite a change.

Someone recently gave me a plant as a "housewarming" gift.  It's huge and it was originally a hanging basket.  It weighs a lot and I didn't want to go through the trouble of finding a good place to hang it so I took the hanger off it and put it on this plant stand I had.  I like the way it looks

The house is painted white inside.  I NEVER decorate with white, but for some reason I love the way this looks.  This beautiful lush green plant against white walls and curtains on the north-facing side of the house. Now...if I can  just keep the plant alive....

No comments: