Sunday, November 27, 2022

9/365                The Mermaid

So...it's been such a long while since I've posted.  Unbelievably,  I've almost forgotten about my blog.  The days when I posted everyday or even once a week are long gone.  I've been concentrating on Flickr and Fine Art America right now.  Also, I still struggle with what to take photos of.  

Years ago when my friends and I challenged each other to post every day, I forced myself to photograph any ordinary things within my vision. I should probably just do that again instead of waiting for inspiration, which seldom provokes me to photograph these days.  There are about 34 days until the end of the year~~maybe that's what I'll do.  Take a photo of anything, post it and add a little text about why I thought that item was worthy.

But here's today's image.  I took a trip to San Angelo, Texas a few weeks ago.  They have a River Walk and this mermaid statue is one of the destinations along the way.  She intrigues me every time I see her.



No comments: