Saturday, April 15, 2023

104/365
Apartment Fire Escape

I took a road trip today not only to find a photo op but to enjoy the wonderful weather again.
I've been to this town many other times and photographed this fire escape but today I decided to put my wide-angle lens on the camera and shoot only with it. 

I used to have a real fish-eye lens when I was using film, but when I switched to digital I decided that a compatible fish-eye was too expensive and I wouldn't use it enough.  So I opted for a very wide-angle lens. It's still a lot of fun.  

You can shoot differently with a wide-angle lens than with a long lens and it's usually a very fun experience, I just don't do it enough.  

My heart is grateful for:
how my living room is filled with sunlight at the end of the day

No comments: