Saturday, September 02, 2023

245/365
Abandoned and Abandoned

I saw this abandoned house and truck on my way home from a small town about 30 miles outside of Abilene.  I almost rode on by but at the last minute I decided to go back.  I only had my trusty Canon point-and-shoot with me, but that camera takes amazing photos.

I was able to get close to the house because part of the fence around the property was damaged and I easily stepped over it into the "yard".  I desperately wanted to get into the house, but there's no telling how safe it is and I wasn't wearing good shoes, so I reluctantly passed up the opportunity to go inside.

It's been a long time since I've managed to get an image that I like as much as I like this one.  These scenes are few and far between around here.

I'm grateful for:
random adventures and surprises

No comments: