Tuesday, October 03, 2023

275/365
Just the Facts

I attended a meeting last night where the author of this book spoke about the horrendous things that are really happening at the southern border in Texas.  It's worse than we all know and worse than we want to believe.  I could go on a political rant right now, but I don't think that's what my blog should be about.
I will recommend this book for anyone who wants to know the facts.  The author is a former ICE and Homeland Security Agent, who was shot three times in an altercation (during which his partner was killed) and who is now advocating for stricter restrictions at the border.

My heart is grateful for:
men who are courageous and willing to fight the fight

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I totally agree and what is happening at our southern border is sickening!