Sunday, May 26, 2024

132/366 

Upstairs Exit

Today the temperature was 102, and at 7:40 pm it's still 100.  The weather on my phone shows that it will be 101 tomorrow.  Good grief.

So this is an image from my files.  I'm already way far behind on the photo-a-day project and the heat doesn't make me want to get out and make more images.

Anyway, this building is part of a tourist destination outside of Waco, Texas.  It's not a super-exciting image, but I love the staircase.  Not sure if the upstairs is part of the business, or if it's living quarters.  It was a beautiful day that day. 


2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

A school friend had an outside staircase like this one on her parents house. First time I'd ever seen such a thing.
I cannot imagine the hot temperatures you're having. Hopefully the heat wave doesn't last long!

Linda said...

Thanks for your comment Granny Marigold. Sadly, I think the heat is here to stay until at least the end of August. Ugh.