Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Laugh Out Loud

It's early morning.  I'm checking my email and blogs before leaving for work.  I put the TV on just for a minute or two and I found I Love Lucy.  Within a couple of minutes I was laughing out loud. 

What a timeless program, and how much joy Lucy & Desi brought to millions of viewers
during the time the show was originally aired. 

Who can watch even one episode of re-runs without laughing. 
And in this day and age, with all the nonsense going around,
isn't it good to laugh?  What a great way to start the day.


3 comments:

~she~ said...

That's the one where he thinks he's going bald! I could recognize most episodes by a still shot! Love it!!!

Framing Images and Memories said...

I think the show is a riot. Sadly, many, if not most, of my students have no idea what the show is. My favorite is the assembly line job, with wrapping chocolate.

trishalyn said...

I Love Lucy! An American icon. Thanks for the memories! :-)