Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Monday
29/365

Some friends and I have started another blog on Wordpress (expressyourselfwithphotos.wordpress.com)
At the moment there are three of us participating and we each have one day a week when we're supposed to post at least one photo.  Monday is my day, and for the first time since we began, I remembered and actually posted.

I despaired this morning of finding an image, but as I sat in my living room and looked at the windows with the sun shining for the first time in many days, I noticed the shadows and knew I had discovered my image of the day.


The I started playing around with another object and came up with this next image.


It was such a beautiful day outside I finally decided to take a drive and see what I could see.  I didn't expect much since I took the exact same route I've taken so many times before when I've come home with nothing.

But today was a little different.  All the leaves on these particular trees are gone and the sun was low in the sky so the light was beautiful.  There's just something about the bare trees in the Fall...


1 comment:

Trisha said...

beautiful...Beautiful…BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love your window shots…the shadows are the key element in both images.

As for your third photo…it's great! Wonderful composition…I love the angle of view and perspective of the building's columns. It leads the viewer's eye right to the trees and water. The late afternoon light is beautiful, too. Great eye!