Sunday, January 24, 2021

                                                                                11/365                                                                                                                                                                Paint and Brushes   

It was a dreary day on the heels of 3-4 other dreary days.  I'm glad I'm on a roll with photographing still-life in my house.  It's challenging when you don't have many props in the house, but it's great when you have friends who can loan you objects to practice with.

I didn't spend much time on this one.  I should have started earlier in the afternoon, but I procrastinated a lot and only had about 40 minutes before I had to leave the house for Sunday Evening service. 

Still...I'm not terribly unhappy with this image.  I have a few more ideas that I'll try in the future, but this is it for today.  Acrylic paint with brushes against a pale pink watercolor background.

No comments: