Thursday, February 11, 2021

15/365

Simple decor seen at a coffee shop today.  Definitely proves that less is more.  

I should have worked the subject more.  I might go back again.

It's been really cold here for the past few days.  We're expecting snow this weekend.  Probably not out of the ordinary for the north, but this is West Texas.  Thankfully a cold spell doesn't last long here, but still...it's weird.  

It's a good thing I brought some cold weather clothes with me when I moved here.  I'm not complaining~~this coming summer, when it's over 100 for weeks on end, I'll be longing for cooler temps.

1 comment:

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Linda: Sometimes, a simple and straightforward view is the best way of showing an object, without the photography itself getting in the way. Thanks for listing my blog on your "Follow" list!