Tuesday, May 02, 2023

116/365
Another abandoned gas station

I spent the weekend in a situation that didn't allow me one moment to have a thought to myself or take any photos, let alone post them.
But on my way home I saw this old, abandoned gas station, the style of which I just love, and I couldn't bear to drive by without getting a few shots.  

I really wonder why so many of them just stay abandoned, they could be made into such cute convenience stores, or even "little homes".  Maybe there are gas tanks underground and the expense of removing them prohibits people from wanting to bother with them.

My heart is grateful:
that I was able to do childcare so my daughter and her husband could get away for a few days to a convention to celebrate his wonderful achievements at work

No comments: