Tuesday, May 30, 2023

150/365
Naked Cake Topper

My friend makes beautiful hand-made flowers that can be used as decor and/or cake toppers.  These lovely pink and white flowers sit atop a personal sized naked cake.  Once the cake is devoured eaten, the flowers make a beautiful display in a small vase set anywhere in a home.  

If I lived close enough and didn't have to worry about them being destroyed during my flight home, I'd definitely purchase some for my home.
 
My heart is grateful for:
heading home to see my friends and family

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful cake topper! And I finally added you to my blog list! Trying to keep up :) Sorry it took me so long!

Linda said...

Thank you. No problem about keeping up. Life happens and it's not always easy to do everything one wants to do in a day. I enjoy your posts even when I don't comment.