Wednesday, May 03, 2023

119/365
Newborn Session

I'm trying to play catch-up by posting more than one pic a day since I didn't post for about 5 days due to my role as au pair this past weekend.  I felt like I had no life while I was chasing after 3 littles from dawn to dusk, and then had to attend to one, two or three of them throughout the night.

So this is a throwback image of one of them from a few years ago.  Once upon a time I thought I wanted to be a newborn photographer, then I came to my senses and decided I preferred architecture.  I still like capturing images of children, but I'm older, get more tired, and I don't really have the patience needed to deal with ill-behaved children.

This morning my heart is grateful for:
being able to sit on the patio, working, in the cool of the morning before starting my day

1 comment:

Donna said...

How Beautiful!!
hugs
Donna