Sunday, June 18, 2023

166/365
The Rainbow

I'm falling behind on the "daily" photo again.  It's so frustrating.  Partly because some of my days seem to fall apart but largely because there just doesn't seem to be anything worth my effort to photograph.
I know that isn't really a thing.  I could set up a scene in my house, I could travel to areas where I haven't been for a while, I could find inspiration online...

Anyway, I was at my daughter's the other day when it rained and then there was this beautiful rainbow.  I had my grown-up camera with me, but I took this with my phone, so it's not as good as it could have been, but it's pretty awesome nonetheless.  It's been a very, very long time since I've been anywhere where I could see the entire rainbow from end to end.  

My heart is grateful:
for the rainbow as God's promise to His people

No comments: