Saturday, June 10, 2023

159/365
A Cluster of Cacti

Three of us took a walk through the park at the lake this morning.  They were both looking for flowers (of which there were many because of all the rain we've had lately), but I'm not a gardener so I was just hoping for some photo ops.  

I finally saw this cluster of cacti, post-bloom, but in very good condition.  That doesn't happen too often, so I grabbed a shot of them.  

After our little trek, one of the ladies and I headed over to an estate sale, I bought a bed for the spare bedroom, she bought some odds and ends.  Some guys at the estate sale graciously loaded the bed onto her truck and the two of us unloaded it at my house, got it all set up and then we went for lunch to a local Greek place.  

I'm grateful today for:
friends who are wiling to help in times of need

No comments: