Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008


TALK ABOUT THE BLAHS!!

Well!! The blahs I'm talking about are the weather. Several days last week were very pleasant, but beginning today for the next several days it's rainy and grey and depressing. I'd love to be posting photos, but they would even depress you. Greyer than grey skies, mud and more mud, brown grass and bare trees. Well, that will all change very quickly--within a couple of weeks, spring will show her lovely head and the landscape will become gloriously beautiful. We can afford to be patient.

Last Saturday I photographed a wedding. Just two days after arriving back in NY. Between being on my feet all day, and a little bit of leftover jet lag, I was beat and very, very glad for the day to end. It was a lot of fun though, the people were awesome.




Since Saturday it's been non-stop again. Tomorrow I'm attending a wedding, Sunday I'll be out all day, next Tues/Wed I'm working and Thurs. morning I teach a photo class to a group of 4-H ers, then leave directly for a three day women's retreat. I will be very glad when it's all over, even though all of it will be enjoyable and I'm looking forward to it.
Aloha for now.

No comments: