Sunday, November 01, 2009

It Says It All

Well, hubby is home from the hospital. Last week was a whirlwind of chores, work and trips to the hospital. Ironically, I had a meeting every night from Tuesday through Saturday in addition to all the daytime stuff. Some weeks are just plain boring, with nothing more than my photo meeting on Wed. But naturally, the week hubby was hospitalized is the week I was booked solid. Murphey's Law at work!

Anyway, as I said, he's home. So now I'm just as busy, the only difference is that I'm not in the car as much. But after church this morning, I had to go to the store for a few things. I must have seen at least 4 license plates that grabbed my attention--and sure enough I saw them when I was driving and there was no camera within reach.

But when I returned to my car, I saw this one on the car next to mine. I grabbed the camera and GOT IT!

Maybe you don't remember, but a while back I mentioned how I didn't want any more drama in my life. (well there certainly is some now that hubby's laid up--but that's not the kind of drama I'm talking about) You know, the kind that develops when interpersonal relationships go awry--whether it's with a girlfriend, boyfriend, co-worker, boss, neighbor. Even though I'm not able to do it too often, I'm learning that the best response to that kind of "drama" is WHATEVER.

This license plate says it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear of your situation of late...hope your husband's improving and the days get better for everyone!

i love those plates..sometimes i'll see one and have to say it a few times b4 i get what it really means...and some are way easy to figure and i'm not blonde either!

nice pictures, as always ;)

trishalyn said...

So glad your husband is home, and I hope he heals quickly!!!

Great capture on that license plate! What are you going to do with your collection? I visualize a huge poster! :-)

ninth sunn said...

my best wishes for a quick recovery for your husband.
...that's a cool license plate to add to your collection. well found!