Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Headlines Say It All

Today, the day after election day, I looked at the newspaper. Usually I just bring it in the house, toss it on the counter for my husband, and ignore it. But the other day my daughter asked me to keep an eye out for a photo of my granddaughter--the photographer told her he didn't know when it would run in the paper--so I'm looking for it each day.

I came across these headlines--didn't read the articles, but the titles made me really happy. I guess the newspapers DO run some good news sometimes!!

So Happy-Day-After-Election-Day to you all.


2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Nice angles! I'll be looking for your granddaughter's photo for you!
:-)

Anonymous said...

i voted and i think most of my votes "won", possibly all...but there wasn't really a "race" where i live..oh well, i still did my part and voted!