Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Just a Walk On the Beach

I'm working on another person's computer. It surprises me how comfortable I've become with my own computer, and how awkward I feel when navigating or typing on different equipment. I become all thumbs on the keyboard, and it seems like I can't find anything I want on the desktop--and it's not just because the icons might be in different places, or the keyboard isn't the same style. That's part of it. It's mainly because it's different. There must be some psychological reason. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way... It's weird!

Anyway, yesterday Scott's girlfriend and I spent the afternoon running some errands and then we headed over to the beach. There weren't any people in the water, and there were only a few hardy souls on the sand--it was plain chilly (I won't go as far as saying "frigid", but...). Great weather for taking a power walk on the beach though. We didn't power walk, but we saw some who were. (I had more images to post, but for some reason I'm not able to--if I can later, I'll add them to the next post)


The following image is of the back yard of my hostess' home. So inviting.

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

You're right...the back yard of your hostess' home certainly does look inviting! (I can see you've really been roughing it...ha...ha!)

Of the first three images, #2 is my favorite. I love the deep blue of the sky against the beach front buildings. [SIGH] You're one lucky lady!
:-)