Saturday, March 13, 2010

License Plate Heaven

We went to Tumecula yesterday. There's an Old Towne section there, and we planned on walking around to take in the sights. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised by the Car Show that was in progress.

Now, I'm not a car buff, but I do enjoy seeing them at shows and taking pictures of them, especially the details. So we spent some time doing that. It was a nice afternoon, although it was right on the verge of being too cool, but I survived.



Take a guess at the plate. I was able to photograph quite a few unique plates to add to my collection of "funky license plate" photos.

After we ate, I spent a little while longer walking around town. I didn't have my tripod, but I was able to stabilize the camera on a railing in order to get this image.

4 comments:

trishalyn said...

Looks like a fun day...and you even added a cool pic to your "funky license plate" collection! I love the detail close-ups (#2 and #3...but especially #2) you captured. Nice eye!!! :-) .

Bridget said...

looks like a charming place!
my sympathies on the cool weather:(((((
very nice pix.
i esp liked the second and the last one.

Framing Images and Memories said...

You don't seem to run out of interesting places to photograph!
Nice perspective on the black and red-flame car. Yeah, and cool?? come now.

J.L.Velez said...

Awesome shots...the second one is the best. Love the composition!