Sunday, October 14, 2012

Assignment 12--Flashlight Face
122/366

The assignment this week, as you can see from the title, was Flashlight Face.  I pretty much completed the assignment at the 11th hour.  

Once again I thought about it all week, had the idea for it from the get-go, procrastinated all week, then gave up.  At least I thought I gave up.

I had the chance to go to a friend's house this afternoon for a game night and I knew I hit pay dirt.  I grabbed my flashlight, tripod and camera and practically skipped to my friend's house.  (just a slight exaggeration since her house is about 12 miles away--I'd still be skipping if I actually did that)

I knew there would be two ladies there, but to my happy surprise, there were three, so I got busy cajoling them to pose for me.  They did so reluctantly and begged me not to reveal their names.  I had to agree to the terms because they saved my butt for this assignment.

So, thanks ladies.  You rock!


2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Very cool! I'd say there are FOUR ladies who rock! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

A fun picture! I envy you that you find willing participants. I only have my nieces!