Thursday, July 27, 2023

205/365
Water Filter

When I first moved here, I discovered how awful the tap water tastes.  So for about three years I bought water.  When buying in bulk it's not very expensive but it's such a pain to remember to take the containers, make the extra stop, lug the containers into the house and then buy more before running completely out.

So I finally decided to get a home filter.  Not cheap, but the convenience is awesome.  The water doesn't taste as good as purchased water, but definitely doesn't taste as bad as the tap water, and according to the company, the filter purifies the water even better than the city system.

I'm grateful today for:
my comfortable bed

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hope it does a good job of it for you! Let us know!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Donna, it's working fne. I've gotten used to the taste so that's not a problem. It's so much more convenient that gong out every third day to buy water. I'd recommend the to anyone.