Tuesday, July 25, 2023

203/365
Another Abandoned Building

I'm behind and just so I don't fall too far behind, this image is from my files from about 4 days ago when I took a little road trip to Sweetwater, TX. According to the red sign, it might have been a carpet store once upon a time.  It looks pretty abandoned right now, although there are two air-conditioners in the upstairs windows.

So what did I do today?  Hmmm, this morning I played racketball with my friend and then had a doctor's appointment.  Home for a couple of hours then off to my monthly book group meeting.
We discussed the book "The Midnight Library"  I totally forgot to take a pic of the book so I could use it as a post.  sigh   There were mixed reactions to the book but it's worth reading.

My heart is grateful today for:
my racketball buddy and our weekly court date

No comments: