Tuesday, July 11, 2023

190/365
Perceptions of a Renegade Mind

I borrowed this book from a friend and about ¼ of the way through it I knew I had to own it.  I told him how much I was enjoying it and after a few days he gifted it to me and bought himself another copy.  That was so sweet.

If you haven't read it, or anything by David Icke, it should be at the top of your reading list.  This book deals with how we were all so deceived in the past 3.5 years.  
The back cover of the book states:
From the man who has called current events for more than 30 years...
The world as it REALLY IS.

In my opinion this book is a must read and it's a great reminder to never, NEVER, let ourselves be deceived in such a way again.

My heart is grateful for:
those who tell the whole truth in spite of the consequences

2 comments:

Donna said...

Without truth tellers, we are lost...
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

I agree Donna. I just wish more people would listen.