Sunday, July 16, 2023

195/365
Ceramic Planter

It's hot outside.  I spent the afternoon trying to figure out where to go to take a photo to post and I kept remembering that it's 102F outside so I decided to try a still-life.  I love this little planter and I think the purple flowers are so sweet, even though I don't know what they are.  

If you like this image, go on over to Linda-buckman.pixels.com and check out all the products they offer with my images on them.  It's a great site to find a gift for that hard-to-buy-for person in your life.  Or you could just look at the images there and enjoy the "look".

My heart is grateful today for:
the estate sale at which I recently made an incredible purchase
(patience IS a virtue after all)

2 comments:

Donna said...

The greenery is rosemary but no clue what the purple is!
Cute basket!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Thanks for the info Donna.

hugs to you, Linda