Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th DAY OF VIGIL

I wasn't able to photograph the birds yesterday, the 3rd day, but I got some shots today. You can see that the fuzz on top of their heads is gone already. And the feathers are beginning to thicken.


Mama & Papa were pretty annoying again today. They would fly from the tree straight at me and at the last minute, when only about 1 1/2 feet from my head, they would veer off. I could feel the breeze that their wings made. It was kind of funny, in a weird, "The Birds is coming" sort of way.


Again, I didn't hear a peep out of the babies. Is that strange or not? I don't know, since I don't know much about bird behavior. I guess I expected some little cheeping noises from them, especially since they were wide awake and had their beaks open.





No comments: