Monday, July 28, 2008

If you go back to the posting for March 6, "It's a Miracle", you'll see the first photos of Chelsea's new baby--in utero. On July 13, her friends and church family celebrated this miracle with a shower for her. I couldn't be there in body, but I definitely was there in spirit. The little people look like they were having a good time too.


About a week later, Chelsea gave birth to her son, Tyson. I haven't seen him yet, but I spoke with Chelsea yesterday and she said things are going well.

The next two photos are of Leah doing two of the things she likes to do most. Eat and hold babies.


Before Tyson was born, this was the youngest baby in the congregation. I don't know how Leah managed to beat out the competition to hold her, but she did.

Speaking of babies....when I got home from my workshop in Geneva, the baby birds had "flown the coop" so to speak. They were gone. Before I went away, I went online to find out something about the habits of robins. It said that once a baby left the nest, it never came back. Also, the mother robin could lay eggs two or three different times, and usually would use the same nest. So I'm going to keep watch on the nest and see if the female comes back.


Aloha

No comments: