Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2nd Day of the Vigil

Today was beautiful. Not too hot and low humidity, sunny and breezy. Just about perfect. Of course, I worked indoors at church all day. Not too bad, however, with the window open and the breeze blowing in. Anyway, I got home late in the afternoon, and at the last minute remembered that I wanted to take photos of the baby birds.


While I was on the ladder, mama and papa bird were pretty agitated--they were making all kinds of noise and they practically dive-bombed me. I think if the overhang weren't there, they would have run right into me they were so close.


Dinner was simmering away, so I didn't spend too much time on the ladder. Very little activity from the babies, so these images are pretty boring, but they still document the progress---very little since yesterday.









No comments: