Sunday, July 06, 2008

The 4th of July and Cemetary Angels



This is the last day of the 4th of July weekend. It has been a beautiful weekend, sunshine, clear skies and low humidity--all very rare, especially for three days in a row. Friday, the 4th, started the weekend with a church picnic at Louise's. There were quite a few people there.














On Saturday, I just puttered around, but then got tired of being in the house on such a beautiful day, so I decided to drive around to find something to photograph. I was on my way to one of the lakes, when I passed a cemetary and decided to go in a see what I could see. There weren't too many angel statutes, but enough to keep me busy for a while. Following are some of the results.








After church on Sunday, we just hung around the house and finally in the late afternoon I went out to the high school football field/track field to photograph "lines" for an assignment. Pretty boring shots, but it satisfies the assignment and it got me out of the house again.


So tomorrow begins another week. Aloha

No comments: