Tuesday, December 08, 2020

 18/366

Defunct Loading Dock Door

There's a beautiful old train station downtown.  It's on the Historical register and it's been for sale for quite a while. 6.5 acres for $1 million +.  Wow!  If I could afford it, I'd buy it and convert into a home for myself. 

The building is right in the middle of an urban area so there's no real landscaping around it.  With a little TLC I'm sure it could be significantly improved and would look like an oasis in a desert.

I can't afford it, so it's just a figment of my imagination. There was actually a realtor showing it to a prospective buyer today when my friend and I were wandering around looking for photo ops.  

This is the loading dock door~~there are so many vine branches that in the summer it's impossible to see there's even a door there. 

I hope whoever purchases the property does so with the intent of restoring its former glory.

No comments: