Saturday, December 12, 2020

 20/366

Change of Mind....Again

Every year I determine that I won't be sending out Christmas cards.  I make that decision for several not very valid reasons:
**cost of cards
**cost of stamps
**does anyone really care if they don't get a card from me?
**too time consuming
**too lazy

Then, about 3 weeks before Christmas I start feeling guilty and my common sense kicks in:

**who doesn't like getting mail that isn't bills?
**I really want to touch base with folks I haven't seen in a long time and may never see again in this lifetime
**cost of stamps is a small thing in the big scheme of things
**cost of cards, ditto previous statement
**stop being so lazy

So I started my l card campaign and naturally ran out of cards.  In the next day or two I'll head to the store for more, thereby paying full price for the cards I need.  Right after Christmas I'll go back to the store for cards for next year, but then they'll be on sale.

Next year I'll probably make the same vow to   not.  send.  cards.  but then I'll have a change of mind...again!

No comments: