Thursday, December 24, 2020

27/366

Checking Out the Tree on the Morning of  Christmas Eve Day

My daughter and I and two grand kiddos went to this fantastic burger place for breakfast in one of the nearby towns this morning.  They usually aren't open for breakfast, but since this is Christmas Eve day they made an exception.  They were also running a competition for the best photo of people wearing their PJs.  The winning photo will win the maker a gift certificate.

Right inside the entrance they have a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree. My grand kids are very difficult to photograph but while I was trying to get them to turn around they decided to both look at the tree and the ornaments so I grabbed this shot which I actually like a lot.

Maybe we'll win the gift card.  Maybe not.  Either way, it's still one of my fave burger places.

Merry Christmas to y'all, 2020.

No comments: