Monday, December 28, 2020

29/366

I was trying to learn a process in photoshop and wasn't being too successful.  But while searching around, I tried something else and came up with this.  I really need to get a book or take a course to be able to do some of the things I'm interested in.  

It has taken me years and years just to learn the little bit I know about photoshop, mainly because every time I learned a technique, I never had the opportunity to use it and then by the time I wanted to try it again, I forgot everything I learned.

You really have to be immersed in a new technique before it becomes second nature.

This will be one of the images I use for my notecards.  I struggle to come up with new images for the cards.  Can't keep sending out the same images, eventually  people will begin to get repeats.  How boring.

No comments: