Saturday, January 21, 2023

20/365
Metal Dragonfly

A friend of mine was talking to the property manager of an RV park and while I was waiting, I looked around and saw this house.  It was an ordinary, not very interesting house, but obviously it was a home that someone was proud of.  The side of the house was decorated with about 8 or 9 of these metal dragonflies.  

This was the most interesting one of them all.  It was late afternoon and the light was so pretty and the shadows really added to the effect.  I didn't think about it at the time, but I'm also partial to the color green, so all-in-all this turned out to be a Great Grab Shot.  

Yay for the fact that I had my SLR with me and didn't have to capture this image with my phone camera. which I'm sure would have worked ok, but then I would've been wishing I had the SLR. 

No comments: