Monday, January 23, 2023

22/365
Hiking Boots

When I lived at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains some friends and I used to hike once a week and these are the boots I used.  

Now I live in a place that is flat and ugly and the only thing I use them for is mowing the lawn.  They're very comfortable and they keep the prickers from attacking.  
They wait on the patio for the grass to get long enough to mow, and for most of the summer that doesn't happen too often. 

I hold out hope that someday I'll get the chance to use them for hiking again.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hello Linda! So glad you found my blog and became a follower...I also will be putting you on my Friends list and following tab.
I have a pair of hiking boots almost like yours...different coloring.
Cool shot! I also love photography but am No Way near professional.
Here's to a long and happy blogger relationship!
hugs
Donna