Tuesday, January 31, 2023

31/365    
A Knitted Baby Blanket

I love to knit and crochet.  This baby blanket is knitted.  Although it looks grey in the pic, it's really a beautiful deep slate blue.

I always need to be doing something creative while watching TV, so this kind of project is perfect especially once I get the feel for the pattern.  
Several years ago I kept making one baby blanket after another until I had, hmmm maybe 10-12 in reserve.  When I moved I had to give some of them to charities because I didn't want to take all of them with me.  I kept about 6 of my favorites and now I only have three left. Right now I don't know anyone having a baby, so this one and the other two will have to stay in storage for a while longer.

My "thankful" for today:
a dependable car

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, how beautiful!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Thank you Donna.