Wednesday, February 01, 2023

32/365
Some of My Favorite Books

I love books.  I used to own a lot of them, then I decided to clean out so the kids wouldn't be overwhelmed when the time came.  But....I kept some of my favorites:  novels, Christian books and these books about my passion.  

They range from being very old to very new.  Now that I've reminded myself of the titles, I guess I should read through some of them again, otherwise I should just get rid of them.  

Collecting favorite books is just TOO easy.

My thankful heart today gives thanks for:
my favorite books


 

2 comments:

Donna said...

I have way too many books! I definitely need a good clean out...
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Donna, I probably still have too many. I belong to a bookgroup and I refuse to buy the chosen book, so I'm using the library a lot more and the library's reading app. If I can't get the book that way, I'll try to borrow it. If I can't borrow it, I just don't read it. For me, buying books is a big, black hole that I can fall into way too easily, so I just don't.