Saturday, February 25, 2023

55/365
Abstract Painting

When I went to my daughter's house yesterday, her not-quite-5-year-old came running to me to show me some paintings he had done earlier in the day.  They were so fun to look at and he was so proud.

He's definitely coming out of his "shy" self.  I despaired for a while that it would happen, but he seems happier and more open these days and it's joy to behold.

This is the "painting" I like best of the whole bunch.  I make my own photo notecards for birthdays and other events and I'm definitely going to use this image on some of the cards.  Now I have to come up with just the right sentiment to go with it.  

His birthday is in a couple of months and this will definitely be the photo for his card.

My heart is grateful for:
budding creativity no matter what the age of the artist

No comments: