Sunday, February 19, 2023

50/365
Utensils in a Crock

Today at church someone asked me how my week was.  I said I thought it was fine because at that moment I couldn't remember a single thing about my week.  I knew I was busy, but nothing stood out as memorable.  Then I said that "since there were no crises, it was a good week."

I really feel that way.  Of course, after a short minute, I remembered some of the things I had done but nothing was out of the ordinary and there was nothing to talk about without boring the person to death.
So, yeah, it was a good week, praise God.

Then I had to make an image to post today.  Another head-scratcher!  I remembered years ago some friends and I agreed to post a New Photo Each Day For The Year.  
It was pretty excruciating. We tried it for two years then gave up.  But during those two years I made images of the most Amazingly Mundane Things (sometimes) just to get a new pic each day.
So I thought I'd start doing the same now.

So here's my pic for today.  Utensils in a crock.  

My grateful heart sings today for:
the good fellowship during the fellowship meal we had at church today

1 comment:

Donna said...

Any day I get to wake up is a Good day!lol

I imagine the Photo a Day isn't easy to do!
hugs
Donna